Central Luzon State University (CLSU) in Nueva Ecija and the University of the Philippines Los Baños (UPLB) in Laguna lead the new board passers of the Agriculturist Licensure Examination administered by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) in November.
The PRC results released today indicate that CLSU graduate Paul John Maningas Pangilinan leads the top 10 successful examinees.
UP Los Baños graduates registered a 99.46% passing rate with only one examinee failing to pass the exams.
UPLB graduates also took 7 slots in the top notchers list released on November 19.
The PRC results of the PRC Agriculturist Licensure Examination that was held November 5-7, 2019 indicate that 5,538 out of 13,492 (41.05%) passed the exams given by the Board of Agriculture in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga.
Congratulations to the Topnotchers of the PRC Agriculturist Board Exam!
- Paul John Maningas Pangilinan, Central Luzon State University, 89.67
- John Lawrence Agustin Arrogante, University of the Philippines-Los Banos, 89.33
John Vincent Asi Garcia, University of the Philippines-Los Banos, 89.33
- Karl Louisse Dela Cruz Obispo, Cavite State University (Don Severino Agrl Coll.), 88.83
Layka Aguro Servidad, Central Philippine University, 88.83
- Daniel Joseph Genabe Panglinawan, Mindoro State Coll. Of Agriculture & Technology-Victoria, 88.67
- Eliseo Arches Jaboya Jr, De La Salle-Araneta University Inc (GAUF), 88.50
Jese Varron Naldoza, Josefina H. Cerilles State College-Dumingag, 88.50
- Marc Louie Fuentes Barnachea, Cental State University, 88.33
Chelle Charlden Cosme Carlos, Benguet State University-La Trinidad, 88.33
Deborah Anne Caguicla Dimayakyak, University of the Philippines-Los Banos, 88.33
Clark Justin Membrebe Uy, University of the Philippines-Los Banos, 88.33
Shyna Mae Paningbatan Yadao, Pangasinan State University- San Carlos, 88.33
- Brian Gabriel Jacaria Buenaobra, University of the Philippines-Los Banos, 88.00
- Malvin Belmi Datan, Visayas State University (for VISCA LSU)-Baybay, 87.83
Sander Oreiro Domingo, Makilala Institute of Science & Technology-Makilala, 87.83
Jane De Asis Entuna, Visayas State University (for VISCA LSU)-Baybay, 87.83
John Bryan Capistrano Rolloque, University of the Philippines-Los Banos, 87.83
- Hazelyn Joy Bautista Aruelo, Don Mariano Memorial State University-Rosario, 87.67
Jammy Solis Francisco, University of Southern Mindanao-Kabacan, 87.67
Louie Cris Galope Lopos, Xavier University, 87.67
Imee Gallowon Mutal, Ifugao State University (for. Ifugao SCAF)-Lamut, 87.67
- Roy Romcalis Boten. University of the Philippines-Los Banos. 87.50
Congratulations to the Best Performing Schools with highest passing rates:
- UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES- LOS BAÑOS, 99.46%
- CENTRAL PHILIPPINE UNIVERSITY, 95.12%
- DE LA SALLE-ARANETA UNIVERSITY,INC (GAUF), 89.19%
- MINDANAO STATE UNIVERSITY- NAAWAN, 86.11%
- CAVITE STATE UNIVERSITY (DON SEVERINO AGR’L. COLL.), 80.00%
For the full results go here.
UP Los Baños, which recently topped the Forester Licensure Examination, has been recognized for its various innovations in the field of agriculture, among them, the insect-resistant biotech (BT) talong (eggplant) and its Foodscaping edible landscapes.
Central Luzon State University is noted for winning the Gold Award at the Salon International de L’Agroalimentaire Innovation for its project, Daerrys Tilapia Ice Cream.
The CLSU design for the Aquaponic Urban Vertical Garden was showcased by the Department of Science and Technology as a green invention.
SEND congratulations to UPLB ans CLSU for leading the nation’s new agriculturists!
Like, Follow, Subscribe to GoodNewsPilipinas.com Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Good News Pilipinas! TV on YouTube, new story notifications and e-mail newsletters for updates on more Filipino Pride stories.