Underwater photographs of marine animals in the PhilippineWaters of Honda Bay in Palawan, Anilao in Batangas, Southern Leyte, and Romblon Island won Best in Show Overall and 3 categories of the 7th Annual Ocean Art Underwater Photo Contest organized by Underwater Photography Guide.
One other image won runner-up, while two placed 4th, one placed 5th, and two were Honorable Mentions across 16 categories in one of the most prestigious nature photo contests in the world with thousands of entries from 70 countries.
- Four 1st PLACERS (including Overall Best in Show), Location : Honda Bay in Palawan (2), Anilao in Batangas
- One 2nd Placer, Location: Anilao
- Two 4th Placers, Location: Southern Leyte, Anilao
- One 5th Placer, Location: Romblon Island
- Two Honorable Mentions, Location: Anilao
Watch the full story on Good News Pilipinas! TV Express here
Like, Follow, Subscribe to GoodNewsPilipinas.com social media, notifications, e-mail newsletters, and Good News Pilipinas! TV on YouTube for updates on the Beauty of the Philippines and more Filipino Pride stories.