How not to quit when things become challenging:
- Identify specific and achievable goals: How not to quit when things become challenging.
- Break tasks into smaller parts: Breaking down an enormous task into smaller, manageable chunks can make it feel less overwhelming and more manageable.
- Stay positive: Try to focus on your progress rather than dwelling on the challenges you’re facing.
- Stay organized: Keep a schedule and make sure you’re prioritizing your tasks effectively.
- Seek support: Talk to a friend or mentor about what you’re going through, or consider joining a support group.
- Make sure you get enough sleep, exercise, and eat well.
- Learn from failures: Instead of giving up, look at failures as opportunities to learn and grow.
- Remind yourself of why you started: Reflect on your motivation for starting the task and remind yourself of the bigger picture.
More advice from Butz Bartolome:
- Social Media for Your Startup Business | Butz Bartolome
- Tips for MSMEs on Rising Above Challenges | Butz Bartolome
- Tips on Creating Your Unique Selling Proposition | Butz Bartolome
CHECK OUT the Philippines’ top mentor Butz Bartolome as he discusses business matters and SHARE THIS STORY with entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs who need advice.
Good News Pilipinas is a Lasallian Scholarum Awardee. TELL US your good news story tips by messaging GoodNewsPilipinas.com on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org