Ayala Malls is bringing a fresh wave of excitement to its patrons with new stores and concepts opening in several branches, many of which are firsts in the Philippines.
Each mall is designed to be a lifestyle and cultural center that offers not only basic necessities but also leisure and recreational outlets, with creativity and diversity as the main pillars. Here is a list of the new store offerings at the Ayala Malls:
- Ayala Malls Manila Bay is now home to HOKA’s first store in the country, exclusive to Ayala Malls Manila Bay. The French-based label is known for its Meta-Rocker technology, which propels runners forward and encourages a more natural stride. Garmin, a prominent supplier of GPS technology, has also opened a VisMin store featuring a golf simulator, a first in Southeast Asian stores.
- In Alabang Town Center, Nike is opening Nike Live, a first-in-the-Philippines experiential store concept, while Kiwami is opening its first South store. The globally-acclaimed restaurant Tiong Bahru is also bringing its award-winning Hainanese Boneless Chicken Rice to Alabang Town Center.
- Glorietta welcomes La Vie en Rose, the leading Canadian specialty lingerie retailer, and RVCA, a design-driven lifestyle brand that combines art, music and fashion in an original way. Korea’s largest coffee chain, Paik’s Coffee, has also opened its doors to customers.
- In Trinoma, Harlan + Holden’s first conceptual store in the Philippines features its own cafe, Because Coffee by Harlan + Holden. The globally-recognized, minimalist fashion brand carries office classics and leisurewear with eye-catching cuts and silhouettes. Other notable stores that opened their first branches in the North are Aston’s Steakhouse and ChaTraMue, a popular Thailand-based milk tea brand.
- Fairview Terraces houses the biggest Timezone in the Philippines, complete with arcade games, various kid’s activities, karaoke rooms, bowling alleys, and billiards tables. Meanwhile, U.P. Town Center now has Reforma Studio, the first specialized gym of its kind in the whole Katipunan area, offering pilates classes complete with machines.
- Ayala Vertis North is now home to Dean & Deluca’s new store, featuring a global menu complete with pastries, pastas, steaks, and more. The renowned Chef Margarita Fores has also opened her award-winning Italian restaurant Cibo in the branch.
Ayala Malls are known to provide local entrepreneurs opportunities to expand their market through the Bayanihan Bazaar and are also considered havens for pet lovers.
Good News Pilipinas is a Lasallian Scholarum Awardee. TELL US your good news story tips by messaging GoodNewsPilipinas.com on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or e-mail email@example.com and WATCH Good News Pilipinas TV YouTube & Good News Pilipinas TikTok for more Filipino Pride stories!