Congratulations to the latest batch of aeronautical engineers led by the Philippine Air Transport and Training Services (PATTS) College of Aeronautics!
Roman Isler Alcantara III of the Paranaque-based college was named the topnotcher among the 340 out of 525 who passed the Aeronautical Engineer Licensure Examination given by the Board of Aeronautical Engineering in Manila this November 2019.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) released the list of board passers along with the top 10 successful examinees led by PATTS graduate Alcantara in the top 1 with a 91.90% grade joined by fellow PATTS graduate Bernard Lomo Dulam in the 10th spot.
The Philippine State College of Aeronautics in Pasay was the top performing school with 106 passers out of 126 examinees for an 84.13 % passing rate. PSCA also took 6 spots in the top 10.
Here is the list of the successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places in the November 2019 Aeronautical Engineer Licensure Examination:
- ROMAN ISLER ALCANTARA III, PATTS COLLEGE OF AERONAUTICS, 91.90
- IVAN CACERES CHICO, PHILIPPINE STATE COLLEGE OF AERONAUTICS-PASAY, 90.90
- MARCIAL LAWRENCE LOUIE BANTILAN RIZO, PHILIPPINE STATE COLLEGE OF AERONAUTICS-PASAY, 90.45
- ALYSSA DELA CRUZ TAMARGO, PHILIPPINE STATE COLLEGE OF AERONAUTICS-PASAY, 90.25
- VINCENT KYLE LAGUITAO MORALES, MATS COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY, 89.95
- FRANCIS VINCENT PINEDA BATAC, HOLY ANGEL UNIVERSITY, 89.80
- GRANT IRVING GORRE TOMAUB, PHILIPPINE STATE COLLEGE OF AERONAUTICS-PASAY, 89.30
- IAN JASPER BAGA PANTE, PHILIPPINE STATE COLLEGE OF AERONAUTICS-PASAY, 89.20
- LEO JOHNMEL ISON CUDEN, PHILIPPINE STATE COLLEGE OF AERONAUTICS-PASAY, 89.15
- BERNARD LOMO DULAM, PATTS COLLEGE OF AERONAUTICS, 89.05
Get the Full Official Results here.
The recent PRC results show different schools leading the successful examinees in engineering fields such as the University of the Philippines for Metallurgical Engineering and Geodetic Engineering, University of San Carlos for Civil Engineering, and University of Santo Tomas for Electronics Engineering.
SEND congratulations in the comments below to PATTS College of Aeronautics for leading the new board passers!
Like, Follow, Subscribe to GoodNewsPilipinas.com Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Good News Pilipinas! TV on YouTube, new story notifications and e-mail newsletters for updates on more Filipino Pride stories.