The Philippines’ beauty pageant bet, Nica Zosa, has proudly raised the country’s flag on American soil by winning the Miss Summit International 2022 pageant.
The Pinay beauty queen competed in the “Miss category” (18-29 years old) of the Miss/Ms./Mrs. Summit International pageant and bested 20 other candidates from different parts of the world during the grand coronation held in Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.A.
Aside from winning the crown for the Philippines, the 21-year-old Cebu Doctor’s University alumna aced other competitions and bagged Best in Swimsuit and Miss Photogenic awards.
Here is the complete list of Miss/Ms./Mrs. Summit International 2022 winners declared on January 27, 2022:
- Nica Zosa, Philippines – Miss Summit International 2022
- Margaret Rodrigo, Canada – 1st Runner Up
- Kendall Strong, United States – 2nd Runner Up
- Paris Xian, China – Ms. Summit International 2022
- Yvette Ardelean, United States – 1st Runner Up
- Eiko Kato, Japan – 2nd Runner Up
- Ginh Ann Wood, North America – Mrs. Summit International 2022
- Teresa Hoang, Vietnam – 1st Runner Up
- Natacha Zhang, Switzerland – 2nd Runner Up
Zosa joins the list of Filipina beauty queens who recently brought pride to the Philippines by winning in their respective international pageants.
Alexandra Faith Garcia from Olongapo City was crowned Miss Aura International in Turkey in October 2021.
Cagayan de Oro’s Cindy Obeñita clinched the Philippines’ second Miss Intercontinental crown in Egypt, also in October 2021.
Zosa’s fellow Binibining Pilipinas sister, Maureen Montagne, was hailed as Miss Globe in November 2021 in Albania.
TELL US your good news story tips by messaging GoodNewsPilipinas.com on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or e-mail email@example.com and WATCH Good News Pilipinas TV YouTube for more Filipino Pride stories!