Safe and contactless food delivery available 24 hours even amid the stricter community quarantine is being guaranteed by foodpanda Philippines.
With Covid-19 cases rising in the country causing the renewed enforcement of general community quarantine in Metro Manila and several other areas, foodpanda’s commitment remains in supporting their riders, restaurant and vendor partners, and valued customers through its 24-hour operations.
foodpanda also provides more reasons for people to stay safe at home through their big discount deals and promos both for food and grocery delivery from thousands of select partners.
To also ensure all health and safety protocols are strictly implemented, customers are asked to follow the steps below for contactless delivery:
1. Place an order and opt for online payment via credit or debit cards and even GCash. 2. Upon ordering, go to the rider chat function on the foodpanda app and inform the rider that they are opting for contactless delivery. Customers can include instructions on where to leave their orders to make sure social distancing protocols are followed.
3. Food will be placed at the designated drop off spot at the customers’ delivery address.
4. Rider will notify customers that food has arrived via the rider chat function on the app or via call / SMS.
5. Throughout the delivery, a one meter distance will be maintained between the rider and customers.
6. Customers may use the chat function within the foodpanda app to confirm receipt of their order.
7. Delivery completed!
All foodpanda riders are instructed to wear their masks at all times. They are to wash their hands every two hours and after each time they handle a delivery. Lastly, if they have symptoms of illness, they are to immediately seek medical check up through our affiliated clinics and hospitals.
Stay safe at home and use the code STAYATHOME to get PHP100 off your food deliveries with minimum order of PJP499 from Mondays to Saturdays (Mar 17-31 only).
foodpanda is the first in Asia Pacific to service its 100th city. The delivery has reached more areas across the Philippines in 2020 even amid the pandemic and provided jobs to displaced tricycle drivers.
Good News Pilipinas is celebrating its 15th Anniversary in 2021 by giving away prizes! Subscribe to our Good News Pilipinas! TV YouTube channel and enter the raffle by sending us an email to email@example.com