Shangri-La Plaza has reopened following the easing of the community quarantine in Metro Manila and welcomed back the public with safety stickers designed by shoppers.
Shangri-La Plaza involved its community by asking mall guests to design safety-distancing markers for floors and elevators as part of the measures that keep the mall a safe environment for returning shoppers.
The stickers called “Art Step in the Right Direction” by the Shang Community features designs created by Haylin, Juan Paolo Nacar, Karen Gomez, Wyna Dizon, Patrick Tiongson, and Karla Mae Muega.
In addition to the social distancing markers, Shangri-La Plaza put in place the following health safety measures:
- pioneered putting together an experienced and first aid-trained Emergency Response Group as part of its safety protocols, making regular rounds in its premises
- continuously conducts mandatory temperature checks at all entrances
- made automatic hand sanitizer dispensers available at the entrances, restrooms, and other key areas
- performs regular rigorous sanitation
- All mall guests and employees are required to wear a face mask to enter and throughout their stay
Shangri-La Plaza resumed operations with slightly reduced business hours, from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM daily. Aside from supermarkets and essential stores, retail outlets, including fashion, beauty, and home brands, are already open. Shang encourages mall guests to follow and regularly check its social media for the updated list of store openings, mall hours, and other pertinent information.
Industries have slowly resumed operations following the easing of community quarantine to stop the spread of coronavirus disease, including, film productions and postal offices, following new health safety protocols.
Want to know how to be a Proud Pinoy? Like, Follow, Subscribe to GoodNewsPilipinas.com, and our socials Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Good News Pilipinas! TV on YouTube, for new story notifications, and e-mail newsletters for updates on more Filipino Pride stories.