SM Supermalls won the 2019 Grand Stevie Award after bagging 45 out of the 104 Asia-Pacific Stevies.
SM Supermalls’ newest feat bested its own record of 21 Stevies in 2018.
The largest mall chain in the Philippines won in various categories besting more than 900 nominations for innovative achievements in the entire Asia-Pacific region this year.
SM Supermalls garnered 67 award points which led to it’s winning the coveted Most Honored Organization Grand Stevie Award.
The award recognizes the outstanding innovations created by the SM Supermalls being implemented and practiced in its workplace.
The popular Filipino mall chain won 2 golds, 24 silvers, and 19 bronze medals in the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards held on May 31 in Singapore.
“We are thankful and truly elated by these validations of our hard work, dedication, and passion to offer family fun experiences for our valued customers. We strive to do this through constant innovation and offering nothing but the best for SM shoppers, from their online engagement experience ̶ including the website, apps and social media pages ̶ to the exciting and entertaining events in SM malls nationwide,” said SM Supermalls COO Steven Tan in a media statement.
SM took home 2 Gold Awards in the categories for Corporate Websites and Entertainment Apps:
- Corporate Website – #SMoments in a Click: How Customer Centricity Gave a Rebirth to the SM Supermalls
- Entertainment Apps – #AweSM Logo Hunt Mobile App (in partnership with 3rd party developer – Boomtech)
SM Supermalls also garnered 24 Silver and 19 Bronze Awards:
- Various SM malls from Quezon City to Baguio to Bulacan bagged awards for numerous innovative and entertaining events for shoppers
- 18 SM mall events won in the Innovation in Entertainment Event category
- 8 SM mall events won Innovation in Consumer Event
- 7 SM mall events won Innovation in the Use of Events
- 2 SM mall events won Innovation in Branded Entertainment
“In order to remain true to our vision of offering family fun experiences at SM, we continuously strive to innovate and deliver exciting events for our valued customers, while offering accessibility with more than 70 malls nationwide. We are grateful for this renowned recognition as a result of our team’s hard work and commitment to excellence, which is inspired by the continued patronage of our loyal customers,” Tan shared.
WATCH Sam the Robot at SM Supermalls and TELL US in the comments below about more of your fun experience at SM!
If you have a Filipino Pride story to share or you want us to cover, tag us on social media with #GoodNewsPilipinas
Like, Follow, Subscribe to GoodNewsPilipinas.com Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Good News Pilipinas! TV on YouTube, new story notifications and e-mail newsletters for updates on more Filipino Pride stories.