The University of the Philippines Diliman welcomed the year 2023 with a new offering to the academic community members, alumni, and guests – the Gyud Food UP Food Hub.
The UP Diliman Food Hub is a two-story multipurpose hall with an al fresco dining option under the shade of trees, open from 7 am to 10 pm and located across the College of Fine Arts along E. Jacinto St. near University Avenue.
UP students, faculty members, administration staff, and researchers get 5%-15% discounts for the food, and payment can be made with their Paymaya-enabled IDs.
Opened in mid-January after its inauguration in late December 2022, the dining spot is also designed to become a congregation and activity area.
— Angie Quadra-Balibay (@AngieQBalibay) January 20, 2023
“This food hub will offer our growing community a wider range of food choices,” said UP Diliman Chancellor Fidel Nemenzo. “This is a signal that UP Diliman is again opening up [to the public],” the UP official added.
Here’s a list of food stalls at the UP Food Hub:
- Ate Rica’s Bacsilog
- Batseg by Bait Lehem (Bread shop)
- Cindy’s Bakery (Pies and bread)
- Früt Shake (Beverage)
- Little Rotti (Indian food)
- Live. Love. Eat. (Bistro)
- Miss Sizz (Sizzling plates)
- Pure Nectar (Bottled drinks)
- The Hungry Pita
- UP Student Canteen (Home cooked style)
- Van Gogh is Bipolar (Mood-healing center)
- Baka Masawrap (Beef meals)
- Dimsum Factory (Siomai)
- Go! Salads (Greens and healthy snacks)
- Inihaws (Grilled street food)
- Pizza Plant (Pizza food truck)
Good News Pilipinas is a Lasallian Scholarum Awardee. TELL US your good news story tips by messaging GoodNewsPilipinas.com on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or e-mail email@example.com and WATCH Good News Pilipinas TV YouTube & Good News Pilipinas TikTok for more Filipino Pride stories!