Following is the list of Super Typhoon Odette-stricken areas in the Philippines with free services offered by Globe while ongoing restoration of telecommunication services is being conducted.
The provinces of Antique, Biliran, Guimaras, and all of Samar are the latest areas in addition to Eastern Samar, Agusan del Norte, and Surigao del Sur where Globe has successfully restored services enabling customers to make and receive calls as well as send and receive text messages to their loved ones.
Globe is also the first to restore network services in Del Carmen, Siargao Island, San Jose in Dinagat Islands, Lipata Seaport, Surigao City and Surigao Airport.
Restoration efforts in typhoon-affected areas in Mindanao are progressively nearing completion.
In the Visayas, certain areas remain challenged due to several damaged roads, bridges, and power lines. Globe’s network engineers on site are working to bring services back to normal.
In some parts of Palawan, particularly north of Puerto Princesa, collapsed bridges have posed delays in restoration efforts particularly hauling materials to provide temporary aerial fiber in these areas.
Globe is working closely with respective LGUs in clearing operations and infrastructure repairs to get communication lines in typhoon-hit areas.
Free and unlimited GoWiFi
Globe is also providing FREE and UNLIMITED GoWiFi in select malls, government offices, and airports in Visayas and Mindanao areas affected by Typhoon Odette.
AGUSAN DEL NORTE
- Butuan Airport
- Robinsons Butuan
- Gaisano Capital Boracay
- Robinsons Antique
- Tagbilaran, Bohol City Hall
- Bohol Provincial Capitol
- Robinsons Place Valencia
- Gaisano Capital Iriga
- Roxas Airport
- Pueblo de Panay Central Terminal
- Robinsons Place Roxas
- Ayala Center Cebu
- Ayala Malls Central Bloc 10 – Cebu
- Central Bloc Ayala Mall
- Gaisano Capital Danao
- Gaisano Fiesta Mall
- Gaisano One Pavilion Mall
- Robinsons Cybergate Cebu
DAVAO DEL NORTE
- NCC Tagum
- Tagum City Hall
- Robinsons Tagum
- Iloilo Airport
- Iloilo City Hall
- Festive Walk Iloilo
- Festive Walk Parade
- Gaisano Capital Iloilo
- Gaisano Capital Oton
- Gaisano Capital Passi
- Graciano Lopez-Jaena Park
- Marymart Center
- Robinsons Jaro
- Robinsons Place Iloilo
- Robinsons Place Pavia
- The Shops @ Atria
DAVAO DEL SUR
- Francisco Bangoy International Airport
- Abreeza Mall
- Azuela Cove
- Davao City Health Office
- Duterte Site – Admin Bldg.
- Duterte Site – Presidential Suite
- Duterte Site – PSG
- Duterte Site – Secretariat Bldg.
- Felcris Centrale Mall
- Gaisano Mall of Davao
- NCCC Mall Buhangin
- Philhealth Office – Davao
- Robinsons Cybergate Davao
- Victoria Plaza Fast food
LANAO DEL NORTE
- Robinsons Iligan
- Duptours Terminal
- Gaisano Capital Tacloban
- Gaisano Capital Tacloban Central Mall
- Ormoc Airport
- Robinsons Place Ormoc
- Robinsons Tacloban Main
- Mall of Alnor-Mindanao
- Labo Airport
- Gaisano Capital Ozamis
- Agora Terminal
- Centrio Mall
- El Salvador City Hall
- Gaisano Mall CDO
- Limketkai Mall Atrium
- Ororama Cogon
- Robinsons Cagayan de Oro
- Ayala Malls Capitol Central
- Robinsons Cybergate Bacolod
- Robinsons Place Bacolod
- The District – North Point
- Lee Super Plaza
- Robinsons Place Dumaguete
- UniTop Mall Dumaguete
- Robinsons Place Gensan
ZAMBOANGA DEL NORTE
- Lee Plaza
ZAMBOANGA DEL SUR
- Southway Square Mall
- Yubenco Starmall
For more information on GoWiFi sites visit:
Libreng Tawag, Libreng Charging Stations
To keep our kababayans connected, Globe has set up additional Libreng Tawag and Libreng Charging (LTLC) stations in Palawan and Mindanao, while operations remain in Visayas:
- Brgy. Bucana Covered Court El Nido, Palawan
- Brgy. Napsan, Puerto Princesa City.
- Globe’s Puerto Princesa store is also operational and offers free phone charging from 10am to 5pm
- Brgy 3, La Carlota City, Negros Occidental
- Brgy 1 Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental
- San Jose Gymnasium, San Jose, Negros Oriental
- Rose Pharmacy National Highway (near Gaisano Mall), Malaybalay, Bukidnon
- Brgy. Lumbo near Covered Court and Bus Stop, Valencia City, Bukidnon
- Poblacion 2, near RD Pawnshop, Santiago, Agusan del Norte
- Tourism Information Center fronting Jollibee Mambajao, Camiguin
- City Hall Compound, Rizal st., Brgy Taft, Surigao City
- Capitol road, Brgy. Washington, Surigao City
- Public Market, Brgy Mangagoy, Bislig City
- Public Market, Brgy 5, San Francisco, Agusan del Sur (near Enterprise Bank)
- Poblacion, Prosperidad, Agusan Del Sur
- Poblacion, Tubod, Surigao del Norte
For more information on Globe’s Libreng Tawag and Libreng Charging sites, visit:
Donation channels through the new GlobeOne app and GCash app are open for customers who may want to support relief operations. Partner organizations include Ayala Foundation Inc., GMA Kapuso Foundation, and Rise Against Hunger Philippines.
Globe is also extending a FREE 1-month subscription to KonsultaMD for customers affected by the typhoon.
For more information on Libreng Tawag and Libreng Charging stations set up in the affected areas, please visit www.facebook.com/GlobeBridgeCom.
To access #GCashGivesBack QR Codes of partner-beneficiaries, you may make donations by scanning those in this:
Good News Pilipinas is celebrating its 15th Anniversary in 2021 by giving away prizes! Subscribe to this website and Good News Pilipinas! TV YouTube channel and enter the raffle by telling us what you like about our stories in an email to email@example.com