Owning and maintaining Toyota cars is now made easy with a digital tool launched during the global COVID-19 pandemic.
Toyota Motor Philippines (TMP) launched MyToyota PH last May 4, 2020, as a digital tool that makes owning and maintaining a Toyota easier and more convenient for all customers.
As the world remains on a standstill due to the COVID-19 virus outbreak, TMP was quick to recognize the changing needs of its customers for the following after-sales service:
- Toyota owners can now book their service appointments safely anytime, anywhere.
- Toyota owners will also have access to the tool’s key features straight from their mobile phones.
- Inquiries are made easier as customers can directly send messages to their dealers about their booked appointment.
- The tool also has reminders that are sent 24 hours and an hour prior to their appointment.
- Job items and service cost estimates are also easily available in the tool.
To use the tool, Toyota owners can create a MyToyotaPH account in this link to register their Toyota vehicles.
After this, they can immediately start setting up an appointment by selecting their preferred dealers. The tool can also be added to their mobile device’s home screen through the browser’s settings for easier access.
Furthermore, Toyota dealerships will now be accommodating confirmed service appointments only to ensure everyone’s safety by effectively promoting social distancing.
Toyota Philippines resumed its car plant production after setting up new safety protocols during the COVID-19 pandemic. The company had also deployed sanitized vehicles for PGH frontliners and recently offered Certified Toyota Used Cars.
Want to know how to be a Proud Pinoy? Like, Follow, Subscribe to GoodNewsPilipinas.com, and our socials Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Good News Pilipinas! TV on YouTube, for new story notifications, and e-mail newsletters for updates on more Filipino Pride stories.