Some 70,000 jobs are being offered during the nationwide job and business fair to mark Philippine Independence Day on June 12, 2019.
The local and overseas jobs will be offered at the “Trabaho, Negosyo, Kabuhayan” booths of the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) in 22 different fairs held simultaneously all over the country.
The job vacancies are offered by 560 participating employers hiring for both local and overseas.
Labor Secretary Silvestre Bello III announced the following requirements for job seekers going to the DOLE fairs:
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (bring extra copies for multiple job applications) 2. 2 x 2 ID pictures
- Certificate of Employment for those formerly employed
- Diploma and/or transcript of records
- Authenticated birth certificate
Here are the venues for the 2019 Independence Day job and business fairs:
- National Capital Region (NCR) – San Andres Sports Complex, Malate, Manila
- Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR) – Sky Zone, Porta Vaga Mall, Upper Session Road, Baguio City
- Region 1 – Nepo Mall, Dagupan City; Candon Civic Center, Candon City, Ilocos Sur; Union Christian College, San Fernando City, La Union
- Region 2 – People’s Gymnasium, Tuguegarao City, Cagayan
- Region 3 – Ayala Malls, Harbor Point, Subic Freeport Zone, Zambales
- Region 4A – Pavilion Mall, Biñan City, Laguna; Liwasang Aguinaldo, Kawit, Cavite
- MIMAROPA – San Jose, Occidental Mindoro; Odiongan, Romblon
- Region 5 – Robinsons Place, Naga City
- Region 6 – 888 Premier Mall, Bacolod City
- Region 7 – Cebu City Sports Complex/Abellana National School; Lapu-Lapu City; Lamberto L. Macias Sports and Cultural Center, Dumaguete City
- Region 8 – Provincial Covered Court, Catbalogan City, Samar
- Region 9 – KCC Mall de Zamboanga, Gov. Camins Ave. Zamboanga City
- Region 10 – Atrium, Limketkai Center, Cagayan de Oro City
- Region 11 – NCCC Mall Buhangin, Km. 7, Tigatto Road, Buhangin, Davao City
- Region 12 – Trade Hall, SM City Gensan, General Santos City
- CARAGA – PLGU Training Center, Capitol, Butuan City.
The most number of vacancies are in the following:
- production machine operators
- production worker/factory workers
- customer service representatives
- call center agents
- sales clerks
- delivery crew
- service crew
- marketing officers
Top vacancies for overseas employment in Germany, Japan, Bahrain, and Kingdom of Saudi Arabia include the following:
- professional nurses (general)
- service crew
- company drivers
- registered midwife
- staff nurse
- English teachers (Japan)
- technicians (general)
- nursing aides
LINK Top vacancies
TELL US in the comments below what is your dream job?
Like, Follow, Subscribe to GoodNewsPilipinas.com Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Good News Pilipinas! TV on YouTube, new story notifications and e-mail newsletters for updates on more Filipino Pride stories.