Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) and De La Salle University (DLSU) teamed up for a digital summit discussing banking and financial markets.
The BPI Summit at DLSU Manila was the first time for 5 BPI groups to collaborate for an industry-academe event.
Some 500 students from the following schools filled up the Taft event hall:
- Philippine Christian University
- Polytechnic University of the Philippines
- San Beda College-Alabang
The BPI speakers included:
- Mayette Gayares, Chief Risk Officer
- Head of Risk Data Architecture Steven Lim
- Treasury Senior Portfolio Management Officer Clive Wee Sit
- Division Head of Risk Models Validation and Cross Border Risk Management Jan Lenard David
- Head of Digital, Media and A&P Management Chairell Winston Almendras
- Head of HR Talent Management Ruben Marasigan
BPI’s Risk Management Office (RMO) and Global Markets Segment worked with DLSU Manila’s Management of Financial Institutions Association (MaFIA) to share about Philippine banking and financial markets, treasury and assets and liabilities management, risk management, digital marketing, and people management, all anchored on the theme, “BPI Summit: Building Progressive Ideas Towards Digital Transformation.”
SEND your congratulations in the comments section below to BPI and DLSU for collaborating to train Filipino students!
Like, Follow, Subscribe to GoodNewsPilipinas.com Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Good News Pilipinas! TV on YouTube, new story notifications and e-mail newsletters for updates on more Filipino Pride stories.