Bahrain-based Brave Combat Federation (Brave CF) is debuting in Manila this March bringing its longest reigning Brave champion, Stephen “The Sniper” Loman, in an unprecedented 3rd title defense – his first fight in his homeland.
The Sniper’s homecoming on March 15 is the main event in the “Brave 22: Storm of Warriors” full fight card that features a total of 10 MMA fighters from the Philippines.
The Loman has been fighting and winning his bouts around the world but never in his homeland. He has a current scorecard of 9 wins, 2 losses.
The 27-year-old Loman, from the stable of MMA fighters of the Baguio-based Team Lakay, is looking to defend his Bantamweight title for the third time against French-Algerian Elias Boudegzdame.
The Brave 22 Full Fight Card for March 15, 2019:
- Bantamweight: Stephen Loman (c) x Elias Boudegzdame
- Flyweight: Jose Torres x Amir Albazi
- Bantamweight: Jeremy Pacatiw x Marc Alcoba
- Lightweight: Cian Cowley x John Brewin
- Featherweight: Rolando Dy x Mehmosh Raza
- Bantamweight: Harold Banario x Gamzat Magomedov
- Bantamweight: Rex de Lara x Jayson Margallo
- Flyweight: John Cris Corton x Abdul Hussein
- Flyweight: Jason Vergara x Hussain Ayyad
- Flyweight: Jomar Pa-ac x Sataya Behuria
Get to know more about the Filipino Brave Champion Stephen Loman in this video:
Like, Follow, Subscribe to GoodNewsPilipinas.com Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Good News Pilipinas! TV on YouTube, new story notifications and e-mail newsletters for updates on more Filipino Pride stories.