Spanish-Filipino singer Enrique Iglesias garnered five nominations in this year’s Premio Lo Nuestro (Our Thing) Awards for three songs he released in 2018.
Univision released the official Premio Lo Nuestro list indicating Enrique Iglesias receiving five nominations:
- Remix of the Year for “El Baño (Remix)” featuring artists Bad Bunny & Natti Natasha
- Urban Song of the Year for “El Baño (Remix)”
- Urban Collaboration of the Year for “El Baño (Remix)”
- Replay Song of the Year for “Por Amarte”
- Pop/Rock Collaboration of the Year for “Nos Fuimos Lejos” with Descemer Bueno featuring El Micha for Sony Music Latin
Filipinos residing in the United States and Puerto Rico can vote for Enrique Iglesias here. Public voting period for Premio Lo Nuestro (Our Thing) Awards is from January 8 to 22, 2019. The awards night will be aired on Univision on February 21.
In 2017, the Filipino-Spanish music artist won Premio Lo Nuestro’s Collaboration of the Year Award for “Duele El. Corazon” Ft. Wisin and Pop/Rock – Male Artist of the Year.
Enrique Iglesias, who became popular for his songs “Hero” and “Bailamos,” is the third child and youngest son of Spanish singer Julio Iglesias with Filipina journalist Isabel Preysler from Manila.
Enrique Iglesias is scheduled to release his compilation album on February 8 entitled “Greatest Hits” which includes most of his memorable hit records in the 23 years of his singing career.
For more Filipino Pride stories watch the premiere of GoodNewsPilipinas! TV WEEK IN REVIEW this Friday at 6PM on YouTube. Follow this link and subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXLFAept4lulC8XcPmFx7Mg