Trip Advisor lists Nacpan beach, a white-sand beach nested in El Nido, Palawan as one of the top beach destinations in the world.
The travel rating website evaluated the splendid beach as: “A long coastline, golden sand, beautiful crystal waters and a completely virgin landscape make a visit to this place unforgettable!”
The country’s tropical pride was recognized together with other world-class beaches–West Bay Beach in Honduras, Ngapali beach in Myanmar, and Flamenca Beach in Puerto Rico.
Nacpan beach, which is 17 kilometers from the El Nido town proper, is located at Sitio Calitang and has an enormous four-kilometer shoreline of cream-colored sand and plenty of coconut trees. It is situated near the unexploited Calitang beach.
Here are the top 10 beaches as compiled by Trip Advisor:
- Grace Bay – Providenciales, Turks and Caicos (British territory in the Carribean)
- Baia do Sancho – Fernando de Noronha, Brazil
- Playa Paraiso – Cayo Largo, Cuba
- Anse Lazio – Praslin Island, Seychelles
- Cayo de Agua – Los Roques National Park, Venezuela
- Flamenco Beach – Culebra, Puerto Rico
- Playa de Ses Illetes – Formentera, Spain
- Ngapali Beach – Ngapali, Myanmar
- West Bay Beach – Bay Islands, Honduras
- Nacpan Beach – El Nido, Philippines